Sunday 1 April 2018

Sweet Sunday Tulip Love

Down came the Christmas hangings(finally!) and up went a Spring and Summer one.  This is called Tiptoe Through the Tulips and the pattern is from Allie-oops Designs.


Truthfully this tulip hanging below in our bedroom, is up year round. That is my Attic 24 Granny Stripe crocheted blanket there which is so warm in the winter.  

And on my "design wall", more tulips- my Crazy Quilt Journal Project 'page' for March.  I wanted something vintage in theme with the old fashioned "thinking of you" phrase added. I thought of the green for March and bright red tulips for spring but the red and green kind of overcame the block.  Now I think it is an even better Christmas block.  This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices!


Check out Diann's post at Little Penguin Quilts for more tulip love...she made a lovely one from these video instructions at the wonderful Missouri Quilt Company. Diann is a superb piecer.


This is all from me today. My worries have gotten the better of me it seems and I am having to work extra hard to keep myself in order.


Hope this is a sweet Sunday for you in more ways than one!

It is also sweet to join linky parties at Small Quilts and Doll QuiltsCooking Up QuiltsSew Can SheFree Motion By the River and Bambi's Show and Tell Monday



No comments :