Wednesday 30 December 2015

2015, I Thank You

So Thankful For...


Inspiration and Things of Beauty
 
You, my wonderful blogging friends.  I am thankful for the opportunity to visit and read your posts; I feel connected to a wonderful supportive community. 
So many of you are creating such 'things of beauty', I am in awe.  It's inspired me to try new sewing, introduced me to slow stitching, taking my time and enjoying the experience.
I adore looking at it all and I've learned so much.

Humour

A little bit of humour- smile, just have to have things to smile about.
 Angela at Thoughtful Ramblings always gave me a smile in her posts and comments.  Smiling is good. 
                          "The bidding will start at eleven million dollars." - New Yorker Cartoon Premium Giclee Print by Charles Barsotti
                          "The bidding will start at eleven million dollars."

And really it is no joke how much we love our pets.  I know my two are a continual comfort. I love how they get me out of the house, walking and taking in the seasons. 





I'm Thankful for the Big Things

Big things like the grandchildren and time spent with them... I'm thankful to 2015 for giving me so much more time with this little guy.




And still getting some quality time with the 11 year old who is growing up soooo fast.


  Little Things

2015 was chock a block with little things.

 Like a cappuccino sprinkled with cinnamon sitting on a beautiful crocheted placemat which was one of  my 'found' treasures. 


Busy Fingers and Quiet Mind

And finally, for me, quiet and still...always the challenge.
 In 2015 I enjoyed lots of busy times but also lots of time to follow my own pursuits- my reading, writing, gardening and needlework. 



                         

Here's to 2016!

No comments :