Ten completely random things about myself
1. I never use a comb to smooth my hair. With curly hair, I have to use a pointy edge like a pick.
2. The only dream I have these days is one where I am swimming in beautiful, blue, tropical like water. I hate to wake from it.
3. I have never broken a bone. (Knock wood)
4. I don't cry as easily as I used to. Now it's usually about kids or animals.
5. About one in ten, I have a day when I am sad about me. The feeling goes away by mid-afternoon.
6. I've used baking soda paste all my life to whiten my teeth (and said teeth I am a little obsessed with; several dentists have accused me of over-zealous brushing.)
7. I'm usually the first to smile or say hello to random strangers.
8. I seldom use condiments. Ketchup on hot dogs is the only thing I can think of.
9. I've had my palm read three times. (Maybe I'll write a post about that sometime.)
10. My biggest pet peeve when shopping is when I'm behind someone in line who has left a big gap between them and the next person and I have to ask, are you in line?
So any random things about you you'd care to share???