Thursday 25 December 2014

Thank You And Merry Christmas

Oh how I wish for you the kind of uplifting feelings we could get when we were children. You know the way thinking about a drive in the car, a new dress, Halloween, Saturday mornings, or Christmas could give our emotions a happy spike.  Hopefully, we still are able to muster the happiness and contentment that these events, big and little, can give us.

Thank you to the readers of my posts; thank you for the emails that have given me needed encouragement.  I am so fortunate to have found an astounding network of people who love the needle arts and share that love.
Merry Christmas.

I wish for you all what Ada V. Hendricks said so well so many decades ago....

May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;

The spirit of Christmas which is peace,

The heart of Christmas which is love.



No comments :