Wednesday 5 November 2014

Madame La Fee's Beautiful Site

I am always adding to my list of things I wish I knew more about especially of a technical nature.  This is a very long list because you must realize you are dealing with a person here who still is in awe of the notion that voices can carry through wires hence telephones.  Imagine how confounded I feel about the concept of wireless anything.
 So I am still trying to work out how to do a few more things with this blog.  Some of the sites I visit invite you to link them to your blog so today I will attempt to do that.  Bear with me....
I have found the most beautiful little cross stitch site called Madame La Fee originating in France.  I just love the patterns and kits and the prices seem reasonable too.  Also there is an archive of free patterns which is always a treat so I invite you to check it out here....

http://www.madame-la-fee.com

I think that worked!

No comments :